In the event you’re a fan of the basic mixture of chocolate and peppermint, you are in for a deal with! This text presents a tasty recipe for Uncooked Chocolate Peppermint Slice that mixes the richness of uncooked cacao with the refreshing burst of peppermint. Not solely is that this deal with extremely scrumptious, however it’s also made with healthful, plant-based elements, making it a guilt-free indulgence for all chocolate lovers.
For the bottom:
- 1 cup uncooked almonds
- 1 cup dates, pitted
- 2 tablespoons uncooked cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- Pinch of sea salt
For the peppermint filling:
- 1 ½ cups uncooked cashews, soaked in a single day and drained
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup or agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup plant-based milk (reminiscent of almond or coconut milk)
For the chocolate topping:
- ½ cup uncooked cacao powder
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup or agave nectar
- In a meals processor, mix the uncooked almonds till they kind a effective crumb. Add the dates, uncooked cacao powder, melted coconut oil, and sea salt. Course of till the combination sticks collectively when pressed between your fingers.
- Press the combination firmly into the underside of a lined sq. baking dish, creating an excellent layer. Place the dish within the freezer whereas making ready the peppermint filling.
- Rinse the meals processor, then add the soaked and drained cashews, melted coconut oil, maple syrup or agave nectar, peppermint extract, lemon juice, and plant-based milk. Course of till the combination is easy and creamy.
- Pour the peppermint filling over the bottom layer within the baking dish, spreading it evenly with a spatula. Return the dish to the freezer and let it set for at the very least 2 hours, or till agency.
- In a small bowl, whisk collectively the uncooked cacao powder, melted coconut oil, and maple syrup or agave nectar till effectively mixed and easy.
- Take the baking dish out of the freezer and pour the chocolate topping over the peppermint filling, spreading it evenly with a spatula.
- Return the dish to the freezer for an extra half-hour to permit the chocolate topping to set.
- As soon as set, take away the slice from the baking dish and lower it into small squares or desired shapes.
- Serve the Uncooked Chocolate Peppermint Slice chilled and revel in!
Retailer the slice in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as one week. You can too freeze it for longer storage, simply make sure to thaw it barely earlier than serving.
Indulge your style buds with the irresistible mixture of uncooked chocolate and refreshing peppermint by making this scrumptious Uncooked Chocolate Peppermint Slice. This guilt-free deal with isn’t solely extremely tasty but additionally full of healthful elements. Whether or not you are in search of a candy snack or a dessert to impress friends, this recipe is bound to fulfill your cravings. Benefit from the wealthy flavors and creamy texture of this pleasant slice, figuring out that it is made with love and nourishing elements.